Back in the day, before this technology was ever a thought, the only way pregnant women were able to track the progression of their pregnancies were by buying pregnancy books such as What To Expect When You’re Expecting. In fact, that book was believed to be the pregnancy bible for decades. And, as technology slowly began to evolve over the last 20 years, pregnant women were able to keep track of how their pregnancies were progressing weekly by subscribing to weekly emails delivered by sites like BabyCenter.com.
However, nowadays, technology has evolved so much that any mom-to-be can track their pregnancies through apps! By using their smartphones, they can learn and track the growth of their unborn babies. Let's look at 5 of the best pregnancy apps that any mom-to-be will want to download to track her pregnancy right now!
1. What To Expect Pregnancy And Baby Tracker - This app is the modern version of the pregnancy bible that was just discussed! Instead of relying on that book, any mom-to-be can use the app to track how well the unborn baby is progressing. It is highly popular and recommended because this app is loaded with pregnancy and baby milestone-related information that all pregnant moms and new moms need! This app features weekly videos of the unborn baby's development, as well as information about nutrition, exercise, and preparation for labor! The What To Expect Pregnancy And Baby Tracker is available on both Android and iOS.
2. WebMD Pregnancy - This is another excellent app that is extremely useful for any mom-to-be to download. You can be sure that you will have access to all of the important information you will need about pregnancy in general. This app allows you to track your weight and blood pressure, the number of times the baby kicks in a day, as well as how far apart your contractions are when it is that time! WebMD Pregnancy is currently available on iOS.
3. BabyCenter Pregnancy Tracker And Baby App - Just like pregnant moms 20 years ago were able to subscribe to the website to receive weekly emails about the development of the unborn baby, expectant women today can do the same by using the app instead. This app is similar to the What To Expect Pregnancy And Baby Tracker app, however, what is great about this one is that after you deliver your baby, it immediately turns into a parenting guide that will help you get through those first few weeks with a newborn! This app is available on Android and iOS.
4. Sprout Pregnancy - This app provides one of the best journaling features around, and also connects you with other expectant moms to share pregnancy experiences. You will receive plenty of support by connecting with others in your shoes by using this app! You will also receive extremely lifelike movements as well as heartbeat sounds which would mimic what your baby would be doing right at that exact moment! Sprout Pregnancy is available on both Android and iOS.
5. Mind the Bump - The Mind the Bump app is crucial for every expectant mom to download. It not only provides useful information about pregnancy, however, it teaches pregnant moms mindfulness, meditation, as well as tips on how to care for their mental and physical health. This app was designed by mental health professionals and it also has a feature that prepares your body and your brain for each pregnancy phase which includes labor and delivery! Mind the Bump is available on both Android and iOS.
If you are pregnant and you are looking for the best apps to help track your pregnancies, as well as to provide you with information that you need, and can be helpful in other ways - these are the top 5 to download. With these available at your fingertips, you have all of the tools that you will need to track your pregnancies! Good luck!